Trivia Feud - A family game
Based on America's famous Feud show, Trivia Feud brings questions with surveyed responses to a new level. Trivia Feud software is included with hardware systems where the Party Pack of games is included. If you do not need any hardware and only want the Feud program you can purchase it here.
- Questions or statements appear and players buzz in for the 'Fast Finger' question to guess at any answer on the board.
- Players get the option to play or pass.
- A 'pot' of points is tracked and the team with the most answers guessed wins the pot.
- Wrong answers accumulate X's. Careful! 3 X's and the opposing team can steel the pot of points and potentially win the round.
- The editor allows you to create your own custom questions and multiple answers and establish points for each answer.
- Add team (family) or player names with ease.
- Create as many rounds as you want within a single game and create as many games as you want.
- Easily establish single, double and triple rounds.
- Trivia Feud allows for hot key commands which means that you can use your computer's keyboard to control the software or use a wireless keyboard to control the software remotely.
Feel free to try out our software demos by clicking HERE.
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Compatible with any Mac running Boot Camp.