Repair and Return Procedure
All returns, whether for repair, credit, refund or exchange, require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) generated by DigiGames, Inc to reference the return. Returns that are received without a valid RMA# will cause significant delays in processing.
A) Product Return for Repair:
1) The customer will be required to submit the form on this page.
2) The customer will be sent an RMA# by email.
3) Carefully package the return product and ship the item to DigiGames, Inc at the address listed in the RMA# confirmation email. Cost of shipping from the customer to DigiGames is the responsibility of the customer.
When the product is received, DigiGames will log the receipt, inspect and/or test the unit to verify (a) failure and (b) determine warranty status. The customer will be contacted if there are any questions regarding the functionality of the returning unit or regarding warranty status.
If the product is determined to be “Out of Warranty”, valid credit card information will be required for payment of repair costs before repair begins. Please refer to the Warranty Policy page on our website.
Once the repair has been completed, the unit will be returned to the customer at the address provided on the RMA# request form. Repaired units will be returned via ground shipping, unless otherwise requested.
B) Product Return for Credit, Refund or Exchange:
Product return for credit, refund or exchange for a different product require approval from DigiGames, Inc. Please fill out the form above to begin processing your credit, refund or exchange.
Please review the terms and conditions regarding returns for credit or exchange.
DigiGames, Inc. warrants the products it produces for the warranty period defined on each product's description/data sheet. If you have any questions regarding a product's warranty please email [email protected]
For a product to be considered in warranty the following conditions must apply:
1. You must notify DigiGames, Inc. within the product's warranty period after the product was purchased from DigiGames, Inc. or one of its authorized resellers.
2. The cause of failure cannot be any of the following:
- Product or circuit modification, alteration, or prototyping circuits
- Board software, firmware, non-volatile memory modification or alteration
- Improper installation or hookup
- Unauthorized repairIf the product qualifies for warranty repair, DigiGames, Inc., as its options, may repair, replace or credit the product.
DigiGames, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to its products or to discontinue any product or service without notice and advises its customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify, before placing orders, that the information being relied on is current.
DigiGames, Inc. warrants performance of its products and related software as specified on each product's description/data sheet. Testing and other quality control techniques are utilized to the extent deemed necessary to support this warranty.
DigiGames, Inc. assumes no liability for applications assistance, customer product design, software performance or infringement of patents or services described herein. Nor does DigiGames, Inc. warrant or represent any license, either express or implied, is granted under any patent right, copyright, or other intellectual property right of DigiGames, Inc. covering or relating to any combination, machine, or process in which such Digital Signal Processing products or services might be or are used.